Friday, April 27, 2012

Pictures

 I did a few different edits to this picture.  First of all I made it brighter so the red color of the sky and the clouds would show through and jump out.  The other thing I did was crop this photo.  I cropped out the extra space towards the left of the photo so the photo focuses more on the plant and post to the right.  The last thing I did was sharpen up the image to separate the barbed wire and plant from the background a little more.

For this picture I chose to use some touch up methods to show different textures in the grass and a little in the trees above.  Another thing I did was saturate the colors a little more to make it full and solid looking.  The last thing I did was add an antique effect to the picture to make it look a little older and nicer.

In this picture, the sky needed a little more texture so i used the touch up tool to change the way the sky looks.  Also, I boosted the colors a bit after enhancing them.  This made the picture come alive a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment